Saturday, September 17, 2011

A New Adventure

img08.jpg

Just after Aida, I was going through withdrawal in missing it and not really knowing what to do with my time anymore. So I thought about the next step I can do in life. So of course, I looked into Center Stage. I found out about a vocal company there. The auditions were the next day, so I auditioned, and they put me right on the vocal company. :) I've been going to the practices. We've only had 2 practices so far. The dance our vocal company is working on is The Thriller. There are about 15 people in our "Show stoppers" group. I can't wait to start this new adventure. I love singing, dancing, and acting. My talents have always helped me get through life more than anything. When I go through the hardest times in life... I know I will always have my talents to help me get through life and to motivate me to never give up. God has given me a gift for a purpose to use it and share it. I love sharing my talents with others because believe it or not, those performances I perform on stage bless many other lives listening to me. Performing inspires, blesses, and does so much more for others in this world. I love performing

No comments:

Post a Comment