Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Beautiful Catastrophic Life




I absolutely love my life. Except for the fact that i'm sick with a soar throat and i'm losing my voice! Now if you're a singer like me... I'm positive that you have an idea how much it sucks! Today I went to gLee practice. :) We're working on a Beyonce mix song. It's gonna be great! Once I get started on singing Beyonce, I get a little bit too much into it! I think I worked my voice out a little too much. By the end of practice, my voice got squeezed up. Of course i'm singing properly! I just forced my voice to do things they weren't too capable of doing since of my stupid cold. Mmm I love singing. Music is my everything. I rely on it all the time. When i'm sad, I have music to wipe away my tears. When i'm confused, I have lyrics of confusion bottled in my mind invited to be written on a blank, white sheet of paper to get my mind of things. Sometimes I think that music and I are one simple thing that work together. I don't think of music and me as two separate things. Music and I are one. That is me. It's simple as that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment